IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, all,I am new to Cisco VoIP, I am trying to set up a SRST router in remote office. The router is a 2801, it has 4 FXO ports on it. I configured MGCP and pointed MGCP call-agent to HQ CCM. "sh ccm-manager" on router shows that it is registered with...

oldcreek12 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, Can someone brief me the steps to update call manger publisher and subscriber. I have 11.0 version now and I want to upgrade to 11.5. As per my knowledge first upgrade the publisher, reboot, register all the phones to publisher server and then...

my cucm is version "10.5.2.13900-12 Unrestricted" , i want to install 88821 device package to register 8821 phones , when i went into the device package download page i saw many version "10.5(2.1XXXX)" is it supposed to match my cucm version 10.5.2.1...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I ordered a 2911 with all the voice modules and licenses preloaded on it.  This is a list of thing that have gone wrong 1. The CUE firmware loaded is 8.5.1 the CME version is 10.5 according to the official Cisco matrix I need at least 8.6.7 befor...

Y W by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I'm fighting with an ASA that is working well except for an issue with an internal VOIP PBX. Requirement: connection to PBX must be possible to local (2 LANs) and VPN users (IP range 10.0.1.240-10.0.1.249) only but not from outside (Interne...

eleviasrl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes