IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer's phone system that has an attached IVR.  Essentially, there is a 3rd party SIP device installed on the phone system.  Calls to the IVR get routed to this SIP device's number and the IVR monitors it and "picks it up".  There are no ...

We have a CUCM version 10.5 in our regional office.  We also have a remote location that uses our regional office CUCM for call set up/tear down but has their own local gateway and PRI, equipped with Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SR...

Hi , we're looking to upgrade our estate from 10.5 to 11.5. When I look into PLM I notice that all the licences have a (10.x) next to them. My question is does a CUWL (10.x) licence for example work with a 11.5 CUCM.I'm guessing not maybe  but as a ...

m.batts by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

description * * * Not In Use * * *!voice-port 0/1/0 connection plar 222033436!voice-port 0/1/1 connection plar 222033437!voice-port 0/1/2 connection plar 222033438!voice-port 0/1/3 description * * * Not In Use * * *!voice-port 0/2/0 description * * *...

hi All, We have an production voice gateway with E1 which talks h323 to our CUCM. We have just inserted a 4port FXO Card and we would like to route only all our mobile phone calls to it.   I am getting conflicting info by searching the forum and also...