IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to program my sip settings on this phone. It has the sip firmware and Now all I need to do is program my stuff in. Can some please give me direction on how to do this please. Thank you.

zooman by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have used the Prime Collaboration Deployment server to create VMs, run upgrades and migrate from 9.02 to 10.5 for CM and IM+P. The migration ran successfully and CM and IM+P came up as a cluster.  We were able to register phones and test.  ...

Hello guys, I need help to configure multicast in the design showed below: Please help!!! PD: I was using the attached design, and it was working gr8! Regards, Esteban

banst8801 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DST summer 2013

Hello everyone,I'm actually looking for a CUCM patch 7.1.x to updata the DST for 2013. As last year our CUCM cluster change the summer time 1 week early.I checked on Donwload area of Cisco's webside but the only thing I found is that file Olsen 2012j...

hjacquemin by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I can confirm that there is a strange behaviour of the DX650 regarding pickup (Audio alert notification is not coming in the DX650,CSCuo68322).The function by itself works: If onother phone in the same group rings, I can use the pickup button to c...