IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Morning All,Hoping someone out there can help resolve an issue for me.In a previous role, I was configuring a CUCM v9 the day before I left.It was a fresh install.I started creating routing patterns and noticed that if I created specific routing patt...

ashleyBT1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,does anyone know how i can display the Enterprise Alternate number settings on Callmanager CLI? I'm using Version 10.5.I got some troubles with my SQL-statements.. How do i get the CTI route points with the CLI? I need to set the Number Mask on th...

I am using CUCM 10.5.1.10000-7 and am using ILS to propogate dial plans between two clusters.  We use quite a few CTI route points but so I generally import them into the cluster with all the appropriate settings and line association settings. I need...

Hi All         We migrated from Avaya G3r to CUCM 7.X in our new office and currently have two issues related to Modem Passthrough.  If we initiate an Modem > V 224 (MGCP) > outward > 3845 (MGCP) > E1 Controller PRI > PSTN Modem Dail-up this works fi...

I am preparing for CCNA Voice Exam (640-461). I know that it is going to be retired on September 17th 2015. I would try to give the exam before that date. I was studying Intercom in CME from Official Cert Guide by Jeremy Cioara and Michael Valentine....

i show this meesage on CM :  The system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. If additional licenses to cover the shortage are not configured in your Enterprise License Manager within 20 days, you will no longer be able to provision u...

Dears,I have configured the MOH on cucm 9.1 but it is not working, I have seen many post mentioning the DP,MRG,MRGL i dont have regions as it is local site, Default sample 1 MOH is playing perfectly.I suspect the below please calrify.i have a doubt o...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes