IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

i show this meesage on CM :  The system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. If additional licenses to cover the shortage are not configured in your Enterprise License Manager within 20 days, you will no longer be able to provision u...

Dears,I have configured the MOH on cucm 9.1 but it is not working, I have seen many post mentioning the DP,MRG,MRGL i dont have regions as it is local site, Default sample 1 MOH is playing perfectly.I suspect the below please calrify.i have a doubt o...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking to configure a user that has RTMT rights only.  The user needs the abilty to pull logs, nothing else.  CUCM version 9.1.2.  Please let me know if anyone is aware of how to do this or if there a doc. Thansk,AK

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Hi. I have Cisco Unified Communications Manager  of version 10.5.2.I want to know  how to add to the line-group many member at once.I checked on CCO the Line Group Setup page as below.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cu...

Hello   I have a problem to do a restore on a CUCMBE version 10.5.  in a virtualized environment.Upon restore me send your message "security password is different from the one used for backup or the encrypted password has-been tampered With. Restore ...