IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I restart cisco tomcat on pub but not on any subscriber will there be any issues related to publishing of data within the cluster, just a query wanted to have insight on this?  

Prabudh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a SIP trunk that terminates on a 2911 in Malaysia managed by a 3rd party (totally inept but besides the point) CUCM.We own the CUBE/SIP trunk and DIDs and currently 1 number is being forwarded but nobody can tell me who is forwarding it.  I c...

hi I have a problem with a 2611XM router when I have an incoming call on the fxo the phone always rings even when the caller has cut down the call I have tried to give a configuration to the fxo in such a way as to cut down the incoming call. !!voice...

hi I have configured the quality of service onrouter 2900 on an interface an output g0 / 0 towards the testider and then I configured the g0 / 1 always an output towards the internal network, but since I have sub interfaces g0 / 1.2 up to g0 / 1.5 an...