cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

MoH issues

Hello,   I have the following output, as you can see the Incoming Interface is blank, my H323 binding is configured in the Loopback1. I also have the problem is, the customer has no T1 trunk, his using fxo ports for incoming and outgoing calls, when ...

Conference call

Hi AllI am looking to purchase  a Cisco conference phone ,  that also can be connected to a PC through USB, has video conferencing options etcDoes Cisco have any models ?When searched for options it only comes back with 7937 and 8831 ? Thanks in adva...

Samim by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to configure an SNMP copmmunity string on an ATA 186 without accessing it via console?

I am trying to configure a particular SNMP community string on many ATAs for a Cisco 'Know the Network' project. On a Cisco ATA 186, you cannot telnet or SSH to it and the only way to remotely change the parameters are via the web GUI, which doesn't ...

Tom Cecil by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Do we need to worry about Shellshock with Cisco servers running the Red Hat based voice OS

Hi,There seems to be a lot of buzz about the Shellshock vulnerability with the Bash shell.It seems normal Red Hat Linux is vulnerable so I am wondering whether it could effect CUCM, UCCX, CUP etc.My gut feel is that is should not as it is not possibl...

Resolved! Basic AA with CUC and CUCM

Hi,  We have external department in our company with ext range 3(0-2)XX and operator for this range is 3100.I have mapped one PSTN line to the 3100 and i need to setup         If someone calling through the outside via PSTN it should route to the CUC...

frank3333 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes