IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having an issue where a CUBE/CUCM SIp trunk wont accept more than 50 calls.  The provider is configured for 100 calls and insists that they are not accidentally throttling down to 50 anywhere.  But I don't see anything in the router or CallManage...

Hi all, I would like to install additional memory on MCS7835-i3 , there is 4gig of memory at the moment and would like to add another two gig to support the requirement of cuc 8.6.1. Is it possible to buy another 2gig of memory and install it on the ...

We have Microsoft CA server which have RSAPSS-SSA  and SHA256 algorithm.But in my CUCM 9.1 i can use Certificate  SHA1withRSA.Also i couldn`t find information how i can use SHA256 in CUCM 9.1.Also i couldn`t find  which algorithm use CUCM 10.0 or 10....

Hi,I am looking for Link or document to help me understand what the benefits by centralizing our PSTN services.  Current Environment:Main and DR Site.  Node at each for CM and Unity.15 branch sites in and out of state on our Cisco VOIP system.Each si...

I have Cisco Unity 8.5.1 and am using call handlers.  I work at a school district with various campuses and when the Superintendent calls any of the principals at a campus and presses 0 during a voicemail greeting for that person it transfers him bac...