IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI use: Cisco CP-6921 phone, CUCM 10.X, TSP TAPI driverI have installed a connector and TSP TAPI driver to make and receive calls from my PC. My problem is that when i receive calls and if i do not pick up the phone after two rings the connector...

Hello,  I am about to configure seconed pri on my voice gateway (2951) . Their CLID is diffrenet , I want to know how to force extension to use specific pri ?  For example : controller E1 0/0/0 CLID is 691XXXcontroller E1 0/0/1 CLID is 659XXX I want ...

Hi, We have configured software ios based mtp resources. following is the show sccp connection output. I would like to know more  about the highlighted output. why it is not showing any ip address? I searched a lot regarding the explanation of the fo...

Hi, I'm trying to register some third party Sip end point hat is not correct following the Sip rfc for cisco... what is does when it sends out a registrer message is:REGISTER sip:100@10.1.240.254:5060 SIP/2.0Via: SIP/2.0/UDP 10.1.240.250:5060;rport;b...