IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade my SCCP 7941G to SIP. The original SCCP version is SCCP41.8-4-4S.I used a tftpd32 as a server and expected the phone will pull firmware from the server. I hold the # key and rebooted the phone, the line 1 and line 2 button star...

triumph_w by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was reading the Release notes form CUCM 7.1(5) and saw that:"Upgrading to Unrestricted Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release  7.1(5)Before you upgrade from Cisco Unified Communications Manager 6.x or 7.x  to unrestricted Cisco Unified Commun...

How I have to configure my CME that it works together with Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client? It works with Cisco VPN client, but I don´t have this on my macbook air, it always ask for a  "shared secret", but I don´t need this for VPN client on...

kseewald by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, Please find the attached screenshot for SRV records and SRV destination address. I have created a SRV records in windows DNS according to the screenshot, but i am confused what i should enter in SIP TRUNK SRV destination address. 

Hello,       I have CUCM 9.0 in my head officed  and CME 4.0 in BO. I have create the ICT from my CUCM and the call flow works fine form HO to BO.                 I  know CME doesnt supports Inter Cluster Trunk so I have to make the dial peer on the ...

Hello,I would like to upgrade 7941 to Sip (attached). I have used tftp32 on my  Windows 7 and i have configured DHCP into my tffp with other required option. I connected my pc and 7941 to P0E switch . I tried to boot my phone and watch Tftp server in...

Hey everyone,I'm trying to figure out if my 7941G is dead.  I pulled the phone out today to try and load the SIP software on the phone and have had nothing but problems with it.  It first started with the phone not pulling a dhcp address when I plugg...

I loaded older files on my CERs 8.5 to fix a problem. I cannot restart the subscriber. Even when the publisher was down I could not get the pull down menus on the subscriber to reboot it. Under the Cisco Unified OS Admin I see the   Show, Settings  S...

gp1200x by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, regarding how CUCME matches an outbound voip dial peer. Apparently it matches the entire string of digits"en bloc" to match the dial peer.However in Jeremy Ciaora's CCNA Voice book he does a "debug voice dialpeer" which shows the CME router pe...

fran19422 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes