IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am  new to Jabber  I am planning install Unified IM &presence server  for 150 users,Below quanity are oredered Description                    QtyJAB-VOICE-ADR-UWL =150 JAB-VOICE-IPH-UWL =150JAB-MAC-CLNT-UWL =150 JAB-DSK-UWL=150JAB-IPAD-UWL=150WEBE...

Information:I have 3 phone models: 3905 (sip), 6921 (SCCP), 6941 (SCCP)I have the following route pattern with FAC:9.00!                                International9.0 [2-8] X [2-7] XXXXX9.9XXXXXXXX9. [2-7] XXXXXX9.10X9080 [0-1]!                    ...

c.carrion by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,My users have an interesting request.  When a call comes in and they are not there to answer it the call should be forwarded to Unity voicemail as it usually is.  If they press iDivert they would like to have a different message play saying...

spm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've a CUCM Cluster with 2 nodes which are located in different cities and communicate to eachother through MPLS. some of the phones are on publisher and some of them are on subscriber.1- I've recently set up phone proxy on cisco ASA. it's working...

I have a cue 7.1 . I need edit the AA script, but there is not EDIT button. Im unable to edit the script.In other cue 8 that I have it only allow me edit only one of the scripts.How can I enable the edition of one AA sctipt?Thnks