IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,please help me on this asap!!Smart Init is enabledsmart init is sizing iomem                 TYPE      MEMORY_REQ          HWIC Slot 0      0x00200000               PVDM 0      0x00200000    Onboard devices &         buffer pools      0x022...

HiI have a problem with some calls, when a Contact Center Agent receives a call and answer it the caller or the agent hear a sound like a DTMF tone but is very long 30 seconds to 1 minute and some times the sound never finished.We have CUCM 9.1, IPCO...

Hi All,We have PSTN GWs (H.323) and VG224 (MGCP) and CUCM 7.1. everything works fine except one of our elevator phones. When we press the call button from within the elevator, the call comes into the VG224 but gets disconnected 2 seconds after the ca...

hi,have a 2801 with 1 4 ports fxo card.let,s say I have 4 1FL lines. 3 of them are cascade and 1 line is a reserved line DID for a store owner.the first 3 are in a trunk group 1and I have this, voice-port 0/0/0trunk-group 1connection plar opx 299call...

Hello,I have site where the receptionist has a 7960 phone with two 7914 side cars.  The side cards have the sites staff extension on them and are setup as lines with the ring setting for both idle and active disabled.  If a staff member is on a call ...

Resolved! 7941phones

Dears,I did a mistake when inserting 400 phones, instead of 7941 G-GE template i selected 7941 template and i inserted all phones in CUCM by 7941 now i am getting the registration rejected error mismatch,  i have seen in forums and everybody saying ...