IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We are facing the issue in 7940 Phone between Cisco & Nortel via SIP Trunk ( Delyed offer). When 7940 Phone made a call to any nortel phone we are facing oneway rtp issue.[ Nortel user unable to hear Cisco User Voice]From the streaming statist...

I have an issue similar to the link below.  About 2 weeks ago we had one phone not able to place calls.  It could receive calls but could not dial out.  Reseting the phone did not fix the problem.  I configured a 2nd phone with a button using the sam...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have CUCM 9.1.2 and there are mix of Cisco and linksys phones.When I enter Call Forward All on Cisco IP phone, CFA number is updated on CUCM phone line configuration.But when I do Call Forward All on Linksys SPA942/SPA962 phones, CFA number is n...

Hi,I trying to reduce the amount of dial-peer that send calls to the cucm from the itsp. I currently have 2 dial-peers pointing to 2 different call managers. I tried to change the ip with dns.OLD Dial-peer===========dial-peer voice 50 voip descriptio...

Hi ,I'm testing with CME for simple AA using the TCL script. I'm trying with script 2.0.2.0. When the moment dialed i got the error message like your call bill be disconnected. We couldn't able to identify the issue.Below are the configurationdial-pe...

Hi All, We bought 8831 phones but I dont see that in the phone type. I added the 8831 cop.sgn file but I saw in some other discussions that we will have to add the CUCM device package.Now my question is which CUCM device package to choos for my CM ve...

ulambaday by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes