IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I installed a CUP publsher version 9.1.1.100008  after  that i upgraded to 9.1.1.20000-5., Now i purchased a redundant hardware  server and i am trying to install CUP  9.1.1.100008 but it fails saying  the publisher version is different than th...

Hello all, It has become obvious that I need to learn more about SIP and how to configure/troubleshoot SIP trunks in a Cisco environment. Can you all suggest some resources that I can use. Are there any good classes out there?

We will be upgrading our infrastructure from 7.1(3b) to 9.X in the next few months, but we are also implementing a new CRM system for screen pops and ticket flow purposes with our Call Center.  Their application calls for the the Cisco TSP to be inst...

joeharb by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I need to configure an anouncement line.  Users will call in, hear the greeting and then get disconnected.  No ability to leave a message.  The greeting needs to be able to be updated by someone calling the same number, pressing # and being able ...

I have a UCCE connected to a CUCM vers 8.6.2  with a cusp running on a ISR gateway. I have a sip trunk to CUSP from CUCM, however when a call comes in , the cusp routes to ICM, ICM then answers the script, sends call to available agent the agent goes...

miket by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes