IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts..........                                   How can i restrict confrence call between two or more offnet (mobile to mobile ) cofrence call......it means internal DNs and outside pstn calls cant come in conference.............is it possib...

Hi everybody, I have a question about CSS and partition ....Here is the enviornment PSTN ---- VG(H323) ------ CUCM CUCM 9.1.1H.323 gateway 2951 Partition in CUCM- PartitionA - PartitionB CSS in CUCM- CSS_weak contains (PartitionA)- CSS_strong contain...

So an odd issue. From show voice call summary:swt.316407#sho voice call sumPORT           CODEC     VAD VTSP STATE            VPM STATE============== ========= === ==================== ======================0/0/0         -          -  -              ...

Hi.I need set up a requirement in UC560. if the call comes to PA , if she is busy, it should not go to voice mail but to ask the caller to enter the extension number to reach. How to configure ? please help me.RegardsEsa                  

esa786_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I am trying to setup PSTN router. Following is the configuraiton. I am not sure when I do show isdn status it says my layer 1 is shutdown. I checked the config and cant see any where they are shut. I am thinking may be because of error I am g...