IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I'm trying to setup AAR feature, right now it working using the Line's AAR group but it doesn't work using the device's AAR Group I just received the message "Not enough bandwidth". I collected the SDI,SDL trace but the call is never sent.I t...

Dear NetPro gurus,My client has a new CME / CUE site, they have over 100 users which needs Voicemail on their new Cisco 3945 with SRE 300 module for CUE.Instead of manually creating the user, creating the mailbox and associate it to a phone extension...

Does anyone know if it is possible for someone to "pull back" a call that they transfered? For example, if this person transfers a call by acciident, can they pull that call back to their extension?           

I am currently preparing to upgrade my Cisco Unified Communications pieces to version 9 from version 8.5/8.6.  I know that there are now quite a few dependencies but I am not sure I have found them all.  However, I would really like to be able to do ...

gkeel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup/configure CME in a lab. It looks like everything is working (I can call between a couple 7960's and CIPC) but when the 7960 boots there is an unattractive "file not found" error on the phone. I did a 'debug tftp events' & 'debu...

snickered by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Monitoring

Hai ,I am totally new to Contact Center .Just started it .Well I am a little confused with Monitoring .There are 2 kinds of Monitoring ,Supervisor Desktop based and Remote Monitor .what exactly Monitoring means ? Can I hear voice when I do monitoring...

HARISH S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,a customer is complaning that a missed call is shown on the phone even if the call has been anwered by someone else using pickup.Is there any way to suppress the missed call in this case? I know that this was impossible in the past, but maybe ...