IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 4 POTS line connect to FXO (Cisco 2901), which register to CUCM as H.323 gateway. My problem is outgoing call, not that I have problem to make call.  If you look at config, it seems fine, however, my customer want to 1 to 1 mapping.For inst...

kenh by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if you could do a direct upgrade from CUCM 8.5 to 9 on a virtual server?  I did not see it clearly stated in release notes.  Also, anyone installed 9 and if so any issues to be concerned with?Thanks,Alex                  

abattard1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to configure a 7960 phone with expansion module to be able to pickup or monitor several other phones with the same extension.  The other phones are 7940 with a personal extension and a extension 2105 that is shared.  The manager wants to be ab...

Resolved! messaging mailbox

Hi all, do anyone know is the cisco unity express able to allow user to read their voice mail from their inbox instead of using the phone?Once the caller user finish record the voice mail to Cisco unity express, the voice file will be sending to the ...

Resolved! Cisco 7940 phones

Hi,Can one login with Telnet or SSH to a Cisco 7940 phone and see the routing table and other ip settings?Is it possible for the 7940 phone to have a different default gateway than the PC it is connected to? Thanks.

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes