cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Route pattern in India

Hi.         I need to configure route pattern in CUCM 8.0 in INDIA. Can any body tell me the route pattern for STD calls, International calls. And one thing is also what I need to configure to PRI to make outside calls. I have added the gateway to CU...

MVA, SNR not working

I`ve configured MVA as belowPABX, PSTN >>>>H323G>>>>>>>>>>>>CUCM7.0I  have it woring using the Mobile Connect with RDP all wokring - dial in via the PABX to an IPT handset1 on CUCM 7.0 the call then rings the IPT device and then rings my RDP. I`ve no...

iptuser55 by Frequent Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ip phone firmware

Hi .I have CME 8.6 on 2811 , the phone is mix 7970 - 7911 - 7965 my question about phone firmware I have 9.1.1 it's recommended to keep upgrade to the latest firmware for example now the version is 9.3 ? Or have version stable and other have some pr...

Resolved! NGN configuration at CME

Hello Friends,I am having trouble to configure my CME router to work with a NGN number that the carrier provided me to use.See dial-peer below:CME_ISRG2#show run | begin dial-peerdial-peer voice 1 pots service stcapp port 0/0/0!dial-peer voice 2 pots...

ATT PRI errors

Hello,I ran into an issue with ATT PRI and hope someone can shed some light.We have a ATT PRI connected to a Avaya PBX and we are going to migrate the legacy system to our centralized CM cluster.  I configred a Cisco 2951 ISR router running MGCP.  I ...

markcarat by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes