IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am in the middle of upgrading a 6.1.4 cluster to 8.5.1.Publisher is now on 8.5.1 (from DVD) and running on that version and we are currently waiting for the 1 subscriber to upgrade.Once this is done I need to patch to the latest release of 8.5.1...

Hello Every OneI have CUCM 8.6 version and tandberg MCU TTC2-01 with only H.323 functionality. I want to use this tandberg box to make video conferening calls between CUCM end points. There is no such option in CUCM to add this hardware as media reso...

I am having a problem with LDAP sync and I cannot figure it out. I'll try to explain as briefly as possible.CUCM 8.6MS AD 2008LDAP Sync is filtering against the ipPhone field. I have had some users change position/role within the organization or have...

kknuckles by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to Create a HW conference bridge with 4 sessions and up to 32 particapents per conference. Call Manager version 7.1.2Created a hardware conference bridge on Cisco 2811.     The problem is, that when I add this DSP farm to the media resource gr...

Hi there,Does anyone have full sql which will return the DN, External Phone Mask, and Description of Phone?  I get close with the sql command below, but still cannot get the description to appear.admin:run sql select dnorpattern, e164mask, tkpatternu...