IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a CUCM cluster with an active version of 6.1.4.2190-3 and an Inactive version of 6.1.2.1133-1.Is there any way in CUCM to find out whenthe activer version, 6.14.2190-3 was applied (date / time stamp)?  Or what account was used to apply the upg...

Customer needs Barge solutions as below:Phone - APhone - BPhone - CWhen phone - A and B are in call; the phone - C needs to barge the phone - B, Conversation between Phone B&C should not hear by phone A during barge, can it possible or please let me ...

Hello,After cisco 7921G has been registered, all menu list are grayed out only the "network settings" active. I have 50pcs of the IP Phones and they are all registered to the callmanager but its only 15pcs of it all menu are grayed out except "networ...

rammany19 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

MGCP vg224Version 12.4(24)T5this is not happening with all lines, but on some lines when i try to make an outbound call:1) get normal dial tone2) dial the first 3 digits of a 4 digit extension3) get busy signal on top of dial tone4) finish 4th digit,...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes