IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recently changed the date format inside of the telephony configuration from the default of mm-dd-yy to dd-mm-yy, then I went to the ephone and  reset/restart the ephone. now I see in the display screen that it flips between the proper date for...

Hello @ all,I have the following question:We have set up a customer FAC enable it with the character # 0 to phone in its VOIP network.That works without problems.Now the customer wants to use the FAC with DISA.DISA also works in the PSTN, but not in ...

Fiximan01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CTI-RP with multiple lines associated to it. One of the administrators deleted lines on this RP and ever since then I've been having this error showing up on the RP once I click on the line.Unmapped Exception Index: 22, Size: 21I can't delet...

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes