cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Delay ring

I am converting users from an NEC system to CUCM 8.0 and they are requiring a function they call ring delay.It rings a phone and after a certain amount of rings, rings other phones two more times while still ringing the first phone if no one answers ...

randall66 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using a V100 headset from VXi Corp with my Cisco phone.  When wearing the headset I need to press Answer on the phone to answer a call.  VXi sells a lifter that would allow me to answer a call by pressing the button on my headset instead of the p...

Hi,I am having a 1mb leased line connectivity between two 1841 routers. Now I need to setup a voice communication over the leased line. There are no voice gateways at present. Can anyone help me in this by providing suitable ways by which this can be...

Resolved! CUCM Patching

Afternoon chaps,With the appliance CUCM when you patch from an early version such as 6.1.2 can you literally put the latest patch on there (such as 6.1.5.12900-7) instead of going to each "train" like what we had to do with the windows based version....

HELLO GUYSi have attached network topology could someone plz help me with this1 when fone goes off the hook it should ring in main office, main office can ring anyone.2 where  there is also hotline between X,Y and A,B. can we use VG202 to configure h...

its_yasir by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes