IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Happy New Year wishes to all. Yesterday I was with one customer. He has one Call Manager Express. He want me to show the license in the CME. They have bought license for 2 IP Phones. I told him that the licenses are inbuilt and could not be s...

khanfawaz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning for Active reocrding (Through Duplicate Media Stream) on CUCM. We have chosen 7942 G IP phone. The recording vendor is telling that the phone should be Cisco third generation phone or it has support of BIB (Build in Bridge). I reff...

Good morning and happy new year.We bought an HP server we use for our equipment inventory. This server needs that every device with MAC have SNMP enabled. How can I enable SNMP on the phones? Does this option?Thaks.

Hi, Does anybody have a sample config for enabling SIP on IP Communicator when talking to CME? I don't see "type CIPC" on the SIP side of CME (under voice register pool); also, is there anything special to be configured on the IP Communicator?Thanks,...

ioan.stan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes