IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have setup CTRS the CTRS sit in a DC and we have two CTSs one is 3010 and the other one CTS 500 in one building and they use same Vlan trunked for two L2 switches TP meetings using those CTSs perfectplayback of Recorded media using the CTS 301...

Hi Guys,Just installed my first call manager with some help from a third party but i have a few issueWe have7965 handsets upgraded and working 100%7960 handsets upgraded and working 100%7961 handsets  non upgraded and non workingI have tried a reset ...

Hi all,I installed CUCM 7.1(3)-10000 on vmware and Im getting this licence warning:Licensing Warnings: Software Version license is missing. Call Manager Service will not start. Please upload SW Feature license file.CCM service really is not possible ...