IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have already configure meetme that works fine, now I'm trying ad-hoc conference where I took as a reference the following document "CME 4.1 Hardware Conferencing Tech Tips" I have 7940 IP phone, where I define the same extensión number for both ...

Am trying to understand the redundancy in terms of SIP trunking from a CUCM 8.x cluster [1xPUB & 4xSUB] to say CUBE.Do I configure a trunk per server to CUBE and then add a Route Group per trunk and finally add all the Route Groups to a Route List? -...

charl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to work out some kinks in a SIP trunk I'm working on between a CUCM 6.1.4 cluster and a modified Asterisk 1.1 server.  The problems I have stem from the fact that the Asterisk server will not transfer (i.e. use the SIP REFER method).  When I t...

Hi Guys,I have a call manager buniess edition 7.1.3b that's in pre-production testing and all of a sudden the call manager service restarted itself.  I had RTMT open at the time and got a "core dump file" message.I retrieved the core dump file but I'...