IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a number of Cisco 7821 phones and I would like to have them work with asterisk, problem is I cannot seem to have them register with asterisk, I have a couple of Cisco 7911 and 7960 which have already registered. Are 7800s configured differentl...

Client wants me to add a button with a phone number to the site and integrate it with your telephony. Tell me there are technical requirements for this form or the site as a whole? Website https://mirpokera.com.ua/ua/, written in html + php, problems...

Good Day,Im hoping someone can help me with a CER issue Ive encountered. I dont have too much experience with it and am not sure if this is an issue on our side or something we have to work out with the carrier. We have a remote site with an old odd-...

Hi AllWe have an issue, we can call over the SIP trunk from our CUCM to another Mitel system, this works fine, we can transfer calls etc using normal phones. When try to transfer the call using our ARC switchboard over the SIP trunk it doesn't work, ...