IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - I've been struggling with CM 7.1 and establishing an international dial plan.  I've successfully created inter and intrasite route patterns.  And tried countless digit maniupulations and pre-at, or pre-dot selections.  Everything I try for an in...

mjacob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way between CUCM 7.1.3, Unity and exchange to replace the company pager. The on-call pager (cell phone) is alerted by a monitoring system that sends a text to the on call engineer. I know I can setup a number that it calls and unity will s...

wplantier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been asked by a group here about setting up a toll free number that rings at the desk of several users. During business hours (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm EST), calls should come and ring at the desks of 3 users. If they are not available, the calls sho...

priedman1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a publisher (MCS7816-I3) running UCM7.0 and I've acquired a server (MCS7816-I4) to put as subscriber, however the new server only works with UCM7.1. I need to upgrade the publisher to UCM 7.1, I have the media that came with new server, can I ...

ruso by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer ordered a pstn circuit and ended up with a T1 CAS rather than PRI. So naturally the age old how does caller id work.My understanding is that you need fgd ports to make this work, but I want to be sure of my ground. the carrier is saying they...

whanson by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we are building the pilot network with CER and CUCM 7.0 and voice gateway. voice gateway is not connected to PSTN. when I dial 911 from any phone, onsite security phone ring as if someone dials directly to his phone. is it normal behavior? I e...