IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiGreetings!!!I have a query regarding Virtual IP PBX,my Question is1.Can v use a carrier grade network platform that serves a Virtual hosted IP PBX which communicates with the IP phones & PSTN gateways,thereby eliminating the need for a PBX or IP PB...

Resolved! CM 7.0

Dear All,I am new to the world of cisco Call Manager v7.0,  Can anyboy send me links from there i can learn implementing CM 7.0 from beginning.Will be very grateful to you.Regards,Malik.

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,For the past few weeks now I have been tinkering with the idea of connecting two Cisco 1760's running CME.  I have read several posts and cisco documentation relating to the topic and have failed with each config I have tried.  I am hoping that...

Jeff by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Call reporting

I'm looking for a solution to either dump call manager call record data directly to SQL or some way to extract data from call manager 7.  I have looked around the forums and can't seem to find a definitive answer.Thanks!

rbdrake22 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes