IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running CUCM 7.1.2aOn trying to run certain CAR reports namely any device reports/ Route plan - Route Pattern reports I get the error Error CodeError Description10011System Error. Contact System Administrator. All other reports seem to work.I a...

p.horwood by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I was trying to load the .lic license for two CTS500 unit in our lab but I couldn´t to do it. I was following the step to success that Cisco present in the attachet document. Is necessary to load it into the System --> License --> lincense uplo...

dbherranz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had any luck with using an H.323 trunk between CUCM and a Nortel BCM?  Everything I've read seems to indicate that this is difficult to get going and to use SIP/TDM instead but I'm wondering if anyone out there has any success stories/less...

jcarlyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need to configure IP Telephony between two sites, on both the sites I have Cisco Voice Enabled routers,Main Site Router - 3660Remote Site - 2600Please provide me complete details how to configure IP Telephony between these sites. I am very m...

Hello everyone,I have configured a CME to be the main call processor for 75 new cisco IP phones. Everything is working as expected but I've been asked to connect 2 analog lines that come from an old Harris PBX.Currently, I can successfully communicat...