IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have CUCM 6.1 and have few remote sites that are connected via point to point, MPLS and in network but in different building.What would be the best solution for this, we do not plan to install a router in every site. We are looking as one solutio...

I have someone saying the time to transfer call from CUC Call handler to a UCCX App is too long. Right now it's 3 or 4 seconds. I have locked the input for that option in the call handler. I don't think there is anything that can be done, but maybe I...

I'm having problems loading a 7906G phone on to CUCM 4.2(1). I've downloaded and installed what I thought was the appropriate software based on the compatability matrix but I still don't have the option to add a 7906 within Call Manager. Any help wou...

rosalesr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2651 with a PRI tie line to an Avaya IP office and I see pretty consistent time slips on the T1 controller. The Avaya is clocking off of its PSTN PRI and I am clocking internal. Is there anyway to eliminate the slips entirely? The users are ...

Are the voice messages on CUE stored in .wave files, I am in a situation where I need to copy the user voicemessages ( if it's some .wave files) and send them as an attachement to their emails. I don't have acces to CUE and will appreciate if someone...

While I was connected via Agent Desktop with our Callmanager I installed VirtualPC which restarted the network adapter during installation. Due to this I naturally lost all network connections and was back online again after some seconds.But as a reu...

NiclasCpm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install cm7.1.3 BE. When I booted the first tiem and went thru setup I didnt have netowrk connectivity. I ignore the error to complete the install and put onto network. Now I cannot SSH or web into the cm. The tomcat service won't star...

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes