IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, in some CCME installation I use nested hunt-group to do in incoming calls routing like this:first ring phones a,b,c and after 10 seconds rings phones d,e,f,gI do this by using the pilot of the second group as the final of the first.The proble...

Hi,I am running a call manager express system ver 4.0.A few weeks ago i experienced some registrations failures on some phones and they reload.A factory reset solved the problem.But since yesterday all the 7912 and 7970 are reloading failing to regis...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We're running Unity Connection 7.1.3 and we want to integrate that with an NEC 2400 PIX. We have purchased a TIMG unit. Question is very simple: how do I configure the T1 on the NEC? Will it be a CAS using E&M? What about framing and line codin...

VINH DOAN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this on a Communications Manager Publisher before.Write-error on swap-device (8:0:54507572) SeverityMatch - Alert kernel: Write-error on swap-device (8:0:54507636) SeverityMatch - Alert kernel: Write-error on swap-device (8:0:54507644...

I am configuring SRST on a 3825 running 12.4(15)XZ1.I am trying to configure translation profiles under the call-manager-fallback section but the translations do not seem to be coming into effect before dial-peers are matched. This happens with both ...