IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using PVDM2-64 and for conference bridge in a 2811. When you press the conference softkey to bring all parties together, the outside caller gets dropped. I can see the resource get used and then dropped. What debugs are appropriate to see what is ...

Hi,I have a CallManager 6.1 and I want to hide my extension number to the other phones of my voice network.I use Extension Mobility with Device Profile.I done the following configuration:I created a new Partition and after I created a CSS and attache...

ma.romero by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a day and time group assigned to the Israel device pool, we are using time zone Jerusalem Standard Time - (GMT+2:00) Israel.Last weekend daylight saving ended but the time on the phones are an hour fastThe bug CSCsy25150 doesn't appear to ...

dkirby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guru,after MGCP fallback to SRST, what is the timer the SRST router back to CUCM? immediately? or some delay?if it is immediately and if WAN link flaps, will the T1 D channel flap as well?

Hello,I'm having problems completing fax calls. I have these dialpeers configured:dial-peer voice 9999 voip incoming called-number #1.......... dtmf-relay rtp-nte fax-relay ecm disable fax rate 14400 fax nsf 000000 fax protocol t38 ls-redundancy 5 hs...