IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I created a new moh file with the same stats as the one that was on the system and working and I chose the new file after I put it on the routers flash in the unity express gui, and all I hear is 2 beeps instead of the song. I have since rebooted the...

I just got the Cisco IP Communicator (7.0) on my computer. I have a Jabra BT530 bluetooth head set and Jabra A330 dongle. I can make calls out but when a call in, I hit the answer button and the phone opens another call. I can't answer the incomin...

Hi, I need upgrade an ATA-186 from SCCP to H323.I try manual update (after reset factory default), but IVR respond "upgrade failed". If instead, I upgrade to other version SCCP, it's ok.I also tried a cross-protocol upgrade, but unsuccessfully.Anyone...

ribola by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi UC experts,I have a question. What are possible ways of logging the use of E1 Channels at an MGCP gateway. I found a way by using the RTMT tool at Performance>"CUCMIP">Cisco MGCP PRI Device> Call Active and Calls Completed.But the problem is that ...

I have an enterprise callmanager solution deployed in one country and a callmanager express in another country. My customer has a WAN connection between the two countries and the phones communicates effectively and can also make external calls. The c...

Hi,I need to know if it is possible as below:- Current Infrastructure :- I'm having 2no.s 2801 router, where I will terminate 2 X 2MBS PRI ( 1 Pri in each router ) for voice traffic ( Local & Long Distance Telephone ) point to same ISP ( both PRI ). ...

sdasgupta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Router Choice

Hi, I need a router that can give me CCME& SRST, IOS Firewall, 2 Ethernet WAN Link, 2 Ethernet LAN. Can the following equipmenet/licence list work? the users will be around 200 to maximum 250CISCO3825-SEC/K9FL-CCME-250FL-SRST-250S382NIPVK9HWIC-1FE

Hi Guys,I'm configuring the "dspfarm profile 300 conference security" ... do you know in which version of IoS the security in present ? i'm searching in the Feature Navigator but i don't find any information, and the command reference said that this ...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes