IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a CCM6 cluster with 2 servers, Auto Registration is enabled on both of them. The auto registration function was working well until 2 weeks ago. Now the new ip phones could not get registered automatically (we must add new phone manuall...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two types of users:1.Users who can dial any number including International (00) & (0)2.Users who can dial mobile (050) & national numbers.Now we want to configure PINs for both the users.What are the configurations required.A template woul...

Hi All, we are having issue with sending DTMF tone through PRI. 525G phones don't send right DTMF tone to PSTN. I need to upgrade phones to new version, downloaded firmware to UC500, and reset phones. they are still looking for old firmware. what's t...

Does Auto qos prioritize any video traffic? I know it tags the packets accordingly, but I didn't see any service policy commands. I am asking as we have users with CUPC and a desk phone and I want to see if running the auto qos cisco-phone will do ...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to add background images to IP phones on CUCM 4.1(3). I note the following documents which contain all of the info:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7961g_7961g-ge_7941g_7941g-ge/4_1_3/english/administration/guide/7961...

stu_syn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes