IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have the following scenario:1- one gateway (PRI Line interface)2- two RightFax serversi used a SIP protocol between the gateway and the two fax servers , my point is how to configure a dial-peers on a gateway to make an inbound balancing fax ...

jawwalit by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiA customer needs to add in parallel Fax server wich T38 feature activate.Actually we have fax passtru activate with MGCP GW due to ATA endpoint.Does it possible to just configured on the same GW a dial-peer with T38 activate and connected fax serve...

eric.bias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I configured three park-slots with the same number. IP Phones can park up-to three calls by pressing Park softkey. The problem is when you want to retrieve the parked calls you can retrieve only the first call that was parked. The other parked calls ...

hi, wich of the 2 policy map can i use for the best practice QoS Voice? and why?Example 1:ip access-list extended Voice permit udp any any range 16384 37276ip access-list extended Voice-Signalingpermit udp any eq 1718 any permit udp any any eq 1718 p...