IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Helo... I tired running the cuva (Cisco Unified Video Advantage) software on my laptop with vista OS and it gave the error message below:"The Cisco Unified Video Advantage requires Windows 2000 Service Pack 4 or greater and Windows XP Service park 2 ...

We just upgraded one of the campus network (The LAN Portion Only). Customer already has CCM 5.1 installed which I believe with basic 911. In additional the whole campus has (3) emergency analog phones connected via ATA186 outside of the building in...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dialplan query

Hi all,Can I use the following destination-pattern 10 When I dial 108888 to remote site ?dial-peer voice 10 voip destination-pattern 10 session target ipv4:172.29.219.1ThanksMan

cm6043 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I haven't tried this yet, but was just wondering if there are any gotchas/issues when using CME instead of SRST. I was specifically thinking about 2 points:1) Do you need to ensure the phone loads in CME are the same as CM, or wouldn't it cause the p...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Have CME 7.0(1) with incoming calls routed to AA. I need to set up an after-hours option for a caller to select that rings a mobile extension until the call is answered, and if not answered, will then ring alternate mobile extension(s).Alternativ...