IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We're running Unity Connection 7.1.3 and we want to integrate that with an NEC 2400 PIX. We have purchased a TIMG unit. Question is very simple: how do I configure the T1 on the NEC? Will it be a CAS using E&M? What about framing and line codin...

VINH DOAN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen this on a Communications Manager Publisher before.Write-error on swap-device (8:0:54507572) SeverityMatch - Alert kernel: Write-error on swap-device (8:0:54507636) SeverityMatch - Alert kernel: Write-error on swap-device (8:0:54507644...

I am configuring SRST on a 3825 running 12.4(15)XZ1.I am trying to configure translation profiles under the call-manager-fallback section but the translations do not seem to be coming into effect before dial-peers are matched. This happens with both ...

I'm running CUCM 7.1 and Attendant Console 7.1. In the CUCM Directory the numbers of the users are +41614675XXX. the directory numbers of the phones have 4 digits. When I search for a specific user in Attendant Console I never see the line status. I ...

pwenger by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes