IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Currently we have the ability to have 3 way confrence calls with our CME and desk phones. Any larger groups use Skype.During this national lockdown we are having issues with Skypes reliability and quality.We have IP communicator installed and workin...

Hey everybody           I have some problem that I have never found before. I have an FXO on router with MGCP config from CUCM. I can call out to outside via this FXO port but cannot get inbound call. I try to set Attendant DN to my phone but it rang...

Hello Team,I have existing 2901 router.. where both gig interface of the router has been consumed.. Now customer is looking for upgrading there existing E1 PRI connection to SIP.. but we don't have spare interface.. but in stock i have EHWIC-4ESG ( a...

We have a CUCM 11.5 that uses PRI lines.  I have 2 questions. 1. If I forward a desk phone to an outside line like a cell phone and I call that desk phone from an outside line does that take up 2 PRI lines?  One line for the call into the phone and a...

I have an old 2400 series IAD.  I am configuring this for SIP traffic.  Is there anything special I need to do to enable SIP on it.  I have configured the dial-peer below and it is not sending the traffic to session target.  I see the call comes in a...