IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Anyone has some idea why command "h323-gateway voip interface" under vlan 300 cannot be typed. Please see the below. Thank you  Switch(config)#int vlan 302Switch(config-if)#h323                            ^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.  ...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP Set-up

Hello, I have an Cisco IP-Phone 7962G and have tried getting it to work with Sipgate as my VOIP-Provider. I first of all downloaded the latest SIP firmware for the phone(cmterm-7942_7962-sip.9-4-2SR3-1) and managed to succesfully flash the new firmwa...

aluro by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot call my 8841 to my 8845, and vice versa, I cannot make a call to my 8841 to my 8845. And I do not know what to do. I have my 8841 and my 8845 registered with CUCME. If a Cisco employee or a expert is able to help me with this issue, please l...

Ian Sully by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends, I made a test calls to understand the SIP logs. calling number : 12345XXXXX (Ex number)called number : 56789XXXXXX(Ex number)                             call leg 1                              call leg212345XXXXX  -----------------cucm--...

Yenosh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have issues with one way audio  example:   I fwd my desk phone to my cell phone  someone calls my desk phone in turn   goes to my cell  and person calling me can not here me  this is a example I getting many  tickets on this  not sure if ...