IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI need to upgrade our CME 8.6 to higher version. I got Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.1(4)M8 , RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2).At main site CME, I need it to setup 2 SIP accounts using DN overlap and in previous...

Hi AllI have a Cisco CUCM 10.5.1 and integration between CUCM and CUC for Voicemail is Ok. Cisco documents said that "A voicemail profile is assigned to a directory number, not to a device". when I added voicemail profile to one device with shared li...

s.maxina1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to change Diversion header from: 6090........ to: 02123766100 This is my rule:voice class sip-profiles 100request INVITE sip-header Diversion modify "<sip:6090........@>" "<sip:02123766100@>" I also added this profile under dial peer:dia...

ailhan001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here’s what I came up with for the SIP ACL. Any comments? Is there a way to test this before implementation on a production interface and will it create problems? ip access-list extended Inbound_SIP_ACLremark Permit SIP Portspermit tcp host 1.2.3.4 a...

clattin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I try add the 8841 SIP phone to the CME with fast-track mode. But the phone still prompted "unprovisioned"Anything i am missing? Since i can't found any reference about the 8841 fast-track configuration. There is the CME configuration. IOS version 15...

Hi,I have one question regarding RTMT. In the regeneration article is written:Certificates should be regenerated before they expire. When the certificates are about to expire you will receive warnings in RTMT (Syslog Viewer) and an email with notific...

krizvite by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're planning to move from one sip provider to the other.We connect the cube to the other sip trunk and configure inbound/outbound dial peers.The new provider gives us a new number range for testing.I didn't configure new dial peers for the new s...

umutyasar by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes