IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Seems like Cisco is forcing the firmware for 88xx phones away from displaying the number the call is coming from.The 12.5 version displayed the number while ringing and while connectedThe 12.6 version only displays it will ringing, while connected th...

TomMar1 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CUCM 9.1 and I wanna bulk administration. But whenever I click on "click on Format" on BAT file I faced the following error with a code file. Compiler error The code in this project must be updated use on 64-bit systems. Please review and upd...

Resolved! Reporting on SNR

Hello all,  CM 10.5.  Is there a way to find all the Remote Destination Profiles that are associated with a particular Device Pool?  I haven;t found a way to figure this out and the drip down menu for RDPs don;t offer Device Pool as a search option  ...

Hi,I can't really find any topics about the new CUCM 12.0 branding feature yet. I have tried to set up a branding.zip file with the contents as specified in the guide, but CUCM throws the following error:  "Error: Uploaded zip file is invalid. Please...