IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are deploying presence in a UCM 7.0(2) cluster. We have UCM integrated with Microsoft AD (both synchronization and authentication). The only problem were having after completing all integration steps is the voicemail piece to unity connection. ...

Hi I have CUCM BE 6.1. 2 days back I rebooted the server couple of times for resolving CUP connectivity issues. After doing this I ran into a problem. All the devices (Phones and Gateway end points) status is unknown while they are functioning fine. ...

shrutid22 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay so I give up on the broadcast hunt via a pilot point. (created a CTIRP to send it ot a hunt pilot broadcast as a workaround)So now on to circular, I have 3 phones in the hunt. If 1 is busy it goes to 2. Perfect.However! If it rings 1 and 1 is aw...

We have Cisco Unified Call Manager 4.1 and have the 7920 cisco handset phones along with it. Since these are reaching their end of life very soon I have been looking into the two newer models of wireless handsets. Models 7921 and the 7925 which bot...

Does anyone have any information on connecting a Cisco 3825 ISR with CME to a NEC 2000 IPS phone switch? We want to migrate slowly over but will still need to maintain the NEC.

djames by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes