IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

have been working on a cisco/nortel integration for a while. we have cucm 6.1.2 with a mgcp controlled 2811 with qsig pri to a nortel opt 61 running v5.5. we are trying to give cisco ip phones a nortel callpilot vm. when the call is initiated from t...

Call flow:pstn calls 7600TranslationPattern and routes call to 7605AttendantPilot which hits AttendantHuntGroup(2910, 2911, 2912, and 2913)Recep phone has:Line 1 7728 (PersonalLine)Line 2 7728 (PersonalLine)Line 3-6 is (2910 to 2913)Recept does...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I hope you can help me out here or point me in the right direction.I'm running CCME 4.1 along with unity express 2.1 and I use Nagios to monitor my servers, Routers and Switches.What I would like to do is set-up Nagios so its escalation send ...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I`ve been asked to investigate a stable Voice IOS for gateways using H323 using E1 circuit with Qsig. The gateways are only used for Voice with individual dial-peers to other GW`s though at a later gates to a central Gatekeeper -Any

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, this is probabley the most basic of questions however, I haven't had to do this yet. I just RMA'd a 7940 phone and when I swap it out for the bad phone what settings in Call manager do I need to change? Is it as easy as just changing the mac addr...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an ATA configured with a Fax, and if it receives an internal call, it answers, but if it receives a call from outside through the GW, it won't answer. If I connect an analog phone instead of the ATA, it will ring and if you answer you c...