IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,What unity express items and ordering part numbers do i need in order to purchase a full unity express solution compatible with CCM4.2?Same question for VT advantage

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I guys ... I have a technical question about trunk to gatekeeper.CallManager version 5.1.3Gatekeeper Cisco version 12.4On the gatekeeper I have registered 2 trunks from a call manager.During a network problem in between callmanager and gatekeeper the...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allDo any of you know how much call history is saved in a 7941 ip phone. I.E. when i press 9 on my phone i get the history listings for all the numbers i have dialed that start with 9. I would also like to know if there is a way to modify/disabl...

willibr0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I configured name under ephone-dn command. How do users search these name when they press Directory button on there IP Phones?And one question: where I can download CUE Script Editor? I cannot download in Cisco website because my account does not ...

Hi, I need help setting up call handler. I have created a call handler and I need calls coming from outside to be directed to this call handler and record messages (this will take messages only afterhours). How do I go about that? How do I get call...