IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

have 200 remote phones that I will be pushing new image to. has anyone used this to assist in downloading image, instead of all the phones going over a WAN. I enabled the "peer firmware sharing" field on the phone product config, not to sure what...

Hi,I have of cluster of 8 servers with UCM version 5.1.3.For past few days we are not able to see the CDR reports, it was working perfectly fine for all these days.I have tried restartng the CDR related services along with Database layer monitor ser...

We are coming off of an Avaya Definity G3 switch onto a new UCM 6.1 system. Something those users have come to need and want is a call forward delay. They like the calls to ring x amount of times at their desk before it is forwarded off. I have seen ...

jbingham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cluster of CCM (1 Subscriber , 1 Publisher).There are in security mode with CTL from two tokens.Unfortunelty, both tokens were locked.We have bought two news token to insert on this cluter.Do I need to use the old locked tokens to upda...

DWAM_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm doing SIP trunking with the german voice provider QSC. You can find the config and the version data below. In some points it works fine, but dialing in from somewhere else (e.g. mobile) than from a fixed line of the Deutsche Telekom doesn't wo...

In planning a new deployment, I assume we should go with 6.1? Reading the datasheet, it doesn't appear I "need" any of the new features in 6.1. But I assume it's better to start off with the latest release?Any reason to go with 6.0.x instead?Thanks...

Hi,whenever i try to generate a report User Reports->Top N->By number of calls, i always get a report with only one user. When look through CDR's by extension however, the calls are all there, from all the users.Am i missing something?Regards,Marko