IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - Easy question here (I think)Can i use unity express voicemail as a basic voicemail solution for my Call Manager 4.1.3 cluster?I am looking for a simple voicemail solution without the integration with MS Exchange.As usual your opinions are greatl...

When calling out BRI, I want individual numbers displayed as caller id. For incoming calls, I want to display the caller id on the phone. So I have a rule to translate the outgoing calling number, but the main office number 6321000 is displayed as th...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting this alert after every five minutes on the Cisco UOM and this critical alert is pointing to the cisco Callmanager Publsiher (TFTP Server). but i can not see anything on the cisco callmanager's event viewer that the phones are regstering ...

I need to setup call forward no coverage on 1000 phone lines. How can I use Bat to do this? I checked the phone line update but it only allows you to enter one common number. Do I have to export and edit and import back?

This is 1P+7S clusterCCM: 4.0(2a)es88OS: Win2000sr7CDRs are inserted into a database "MindDB".Since last 2/3 days the CDRs are not being inserted and a event viewer error message is generated as -------------------Error: 1105, Severity: 17, State: 2C...