IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,My Customer is implanting a solution of IP Telephony. In a determined site It has a 1721, but, this hardware not support fxo,fxs,etc..., Anybody know talk if its possible use only that branch?Thank You,Wilson

I am looking for a TCL IVR script that says something along the lines of press 1 for person a. Press 2 for person b etc. Also does anyone have any good script editors specifically for TCL IVR scripts that they would recommend.

bschear by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have this situation where a client wants 500 to 700 Analog Extensions.I was looking on to the Cisco web site and there are only the VG224 and VG248 is there any high density analog voice gateways that will operate with CCME and CCM?Thanks in ...

Hi,Does anyone know if the 1841 supports the VWIC-1MFT-E1 module for basic QSIG functionality because the 1841 product documentation indicates data only.VWIC-1MFT-E1 1-port RJ-48 multiflex trunk-E1 v (data only)I am not sure what (data only) means ?A...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone,i have CME with 4 analog lines. i have caller id enabled from the provider but not able to get it on the IPphones.iam usin the followin version of IOS:(C2801-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T1iam also adding config of one of the vo...

Hello,I have a UnifiedCallManager 4.2 running MGCP and a gateway with E1 ports connected to PSTN controlled by CM. I want to connect this gateway to a SIP service provider. I used a gigabit port from the gateway to connect to SIP carrier and everyth...

mc12mc12m by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a quick question, after just having rolled out our new CCM system, we are having a small call quality issue with the call dropping out then fading back in rather quickly. Just wondering if configuring autoqos on our L2 switches will help with t...

jkloza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been able to configure the C2821 gateway router to allow 911 callback through the PRI line successfully? 911 outbound call through the PRI is fine, but we need to be able to have the 911 operator be able to call us back if needed from the ...

Hieu Cao by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to send a call through a T1 PRI trunk from my 6608 --> CUCM --> router.What I'm trying to do is this for example:dial--> 1234 CUCM send to trunk --> routerusing this command:debug voip dialpeer all Currently I get no log of any mat...

fredj1234 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes