IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI,Got a 3845 running c3845-ipvoicek9-mz.124-18.bin and I am trying t oconfigure hardware transcoder resources on it. Along with this we are using CCM 6.0....which brings the problem.the "sccp ccm <ip addie> identifier 1 version 5.01" command does no...

charl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,i've a ccm 5.1 at the central site witch is connected to a PRI for normal telephonie.The branch site is connected over a ISDN-BRI for normal telephonie.Now the branchsite (cisco 2801) is connected over MPLS with the centralside.Calls over the M...

Hi,I have installed softphone 1-3-4a on a brand new tablet pc (Fujitsu t4220 running XP tablet) and it will not launch the application.The CiscoIPSoftphone.exe does not even come up in task manager.I have checked the install logs, and it seems to ins...

cgsciscoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Presently, I have X location (where CCM placed) starting DNs with 2xxx, and Y location with 1xxx. I got proposal to a new location to X location with DNs 9XXX.But from X location and Y location, when I press 9, I am getting connected to PSTN ...

Hi,I've a CUCM 5.1 with an MGCP GW. This GW makes a QSIG connection on a PABX. In very specific situation, I can see that my GW does not reply to a CONNECT isdn message and does not send a CONNECT_ACK.Is there a command to force this on the Cisco GW?...

jconi by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a problem with a gateekper and trying to troublshoot it. i want to shut down the gatekeeper to clear the hanging calls with no success. below is the output of the error+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++vgmgcp#show gatekeeper calls Total nu...

twissam by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a h.323 router and have callers who will call but the router seams to wait untill the call has rung for 2 to 3 rings before it accepts the call.I have looked that the LED light on the FXO and I can see it light up but the call does not g...