IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!We are running Callmanager 4.1(3)sr3c. We are also running Informacast Berbee and we have everything integrated in Active directory as well as Unity 4.0(5)The application event log shows:Error: kCtiProviderOpenFailure - CTI application failed ...

Hi,I have a Unified Call Manager 4.2 and a Jtapi user created to 'connect' CCM environment to a CallCenter software. I am heaving problems with some routing points. When I make a call to an RP it takes around 10 seconds for the RP to respond and some...

mc12mc12m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It all started out with not be able to receive faxes, but I can not even "call" the FXS ports. I have connected (for troubleshooting) a regular analog phone which (same as the fax) can call out, but it does this with a anonymous number. If I call the...

I have a 7970 phone that is not ringing it flahes but does not ring.I am running CME 4.1. When you put it on a speaker you don't hear dial tone. Even if you add other extension on the other lines the phone does not ring. I checked the settings on t...

We've get the problem in fxo port that user get silence tone when make outgoing call in this port. When I use RTMT to monitor it, I find the port status is busy. Also, I enter "sh voice port sum | inc fxo" and find this port is up and off-hook. I've ...

mike.lo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes