IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All, Im curious about the licensing of UCM. I had a 50 user license that came with the UCM server. I went to add a 10 Device License, and it took out the 50 user license when I did. Im not sure why it did. I added another 10 device license file, ...

jjoseph01 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With CCM 6.0 how do you make a line apprearance on two phones, so an admin asst can see when her supervisor is on the phone? In the past I have done this with a shared but there is a conflict in Unity concerning voice mail.

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISDN switch type

Our 3845 ISR (12.4(15)T1)only has ISDN switch-type of "primary-ni", and our Unified Manager 6.0 only has NI2 option for ISDN switch-type. Our telco told us their switch is NI2, but our CM Express has been working for months with the gateway set as NI...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have problems when I want to get a call report by CDR.Only an interval time is available , until 26 october 2007, and message "30023:Data is not available for the date range" is shown.I saw other users with the same problem at this forum and...

hi, i want to know that is transcoding possible in CCM ( any version not express ) ?? a guy told me that its not, i am just having a little confusion that why is it so, it has something to do with DSPs i know but i will appreciate if some1 can forwar...

I have set up SRST for the States, but never in China. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a full E1 used for calling now (MGCP configuration). China Telecom is passing us all digits.I am not sure about the dial-peer configuration.Thanks in advanc...

cplatt01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are running IPCC Express 4.0. Can we include Date and Time control for CRS script? So that call receiving out of the operational window, would get response "We are currently Closed..........." Also this call should have status as "Not Handled"...

Hi All,Whenever the outside caller hangs up, the FXO never hangs up. Our setup:IPCC---CCM5.0.4----c3845(w/ vic2-4FXO using mgcp)A call comes in on fxo ports configured as mgcp endpoint. CCM configured with unattended DN passes call to the IPCC CTI_RP...

jechoi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have NM-HDV-2T1/E1 card where e1 PRI is terminated.Will this PRI support Voice Calls on G.729 codec.Is there any effect on the Voice quality ?What are the best practises for Codec while configuring the PRI for PSTN interface ?