IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i was testing fax passthrough with the vg224 and i coulndnt get it to work until i finnally added this line on the vg224 and did an restarted mgcpmgcp bind control source-interface FastEthernet0/0mgcp bind media source-interface FastEthernet0/0why wo...

jgittins1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can somebody please provide me with the location of a Compatibility Matrix for Symantec Anti Virus and CallManager version 4.3?I know that Symantec version 10.1 is copatible with CCM version 4.2 (0) and I need to know if this is true for CCM ve...

paulblohm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Please i need to map the correct softkeymap shown in the SCCP packet see in Ethereal with the softkey template shown in the call manager page.Following information are captured in ethereal.SoftKeyMap: 0xfdff.... .... .... ...1 = SoftKey0: Sho...

m.cucchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,here's the lamest question:) How i should enter the Network Path when i want to make a backup with Disaster Recovery System on Call Manager 5.0.Please give me some example cause i couldn't find any. Because it is SFTP i guessed it's Unix...