IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to connect two CallManagers via a H.323 trunk.CM1 -> 2821 Gateway A -> 2821 Gateway B -> CM2now, the gateways will be linked by IP on the local LAN. I am setting up MGCP in CallManager to control the gateways, but not having any luck. How c...

bvial1989 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! svc-cmm6T1 and CCM

I'm working on upgrading c6500 sw from cat to native. On call manager 4.2(3), when I add CMM module as a gateway. I only see the ws-6600 and <none>, am I unable to see the act and cmm6T1 on the ccm. Is there an additional installation or addon/patch ...

fredj1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a fax machine connected to an FXS port on CME. The problem happens when somebody calls from outside and then hangs up. The fax machine is not hanging up sometimes and sometimes it takes up to 45seconds to hang up. I tried to tweak the...

m-haddad by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,When using the 53xx/54xx platforms to convert a TDM interface to SIP. How do you limit what IP addresses can send SIP calls to the appliance to be completed via the TDM connection?More specifically, when you have a phone connected to a SIP Rout...

maxclark by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,My client in running ccme 4.0(3) on the recommended IOS. Everything is working fine except when a particular enduser login to the web interface GUI to configure his IP Phone for his login pin (afterhour call blocking) or any configuration t...

alvin1976 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a method to retrieve disk space on the db partition. Tried using the file cleanup utility which didn't retrieve any space. The error received prior was "not enough disk space" when attendees tried to record their names for the meeting...

nbassel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am a little confused about the mls qos trust command as it applies to phones, servers, routers and inter-switch links. No matter what, I am running the auto qos voip trust (or device cisco-phone) for all the ports on my network. I was told...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes