IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have just installed a Cisco CME 4.0 systems and would like to configure the following option:There are 5 Directors with their own extentions and one secretary. I want all the calls to go to the secretary end then she can forward them to the dire...

deanyoung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm fairly new to the callmanager and was after some advice/direction on trying to set up the following lab environment.I have a 2821 gateway connected to the PSTN via PRI ISDN. Callmanager 4.2 setup and able to make outgoing calls.Now, I have add...

bvial1989 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I just installed a Cisco Unity Connection system with DiRT, but I'm having trouble running the DiRT Tool. If I run it, I get this error log:================================================================Running CUCDisasterRecoveryBACKUP, version ...

pijssel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having Call Manager version 4.2(3). I am having a H323 trunk to one of my gateway. I am having 1024 kbps bandwidth for this link towards this gateway.I want to reserve 512 kbps of bandwidth for my incoming calls through this gateway. How can ...

dumble4me by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If the dialpeer have the same preference, this case is default 0. Does that mean the call will be distributed to the two ccms in round robin fashion, meaning one call to ccm1, the other call to ccm2? or the 2nd dial-peer will never used? or the call...