IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When configuring the ports in a vg248 do I configure them from the vg248 itself and mimic the settings in CallManager or do I leave the ports on the vg248 at the default settings and configure them in CallManager only? If they are set up at the vg24...

tohoken by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with the CSS on the Call Forward All line. I have configured the Phone's CSS with an "unrestricted" call search space which basically allows it to call anywhere. I have configured the line appearance with a "no international" CSS w...

amvita by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Somewhere I read that if the wan link is not congested then the priority queueing mechnism is not used. A little confused about this. say I have a 256K wan, and 90k assigned to voice for about 3 G729 calls. say same time there are 100K data. WE see h...

Dear all,Actually I'm using a moh on telephony-service."telphony-service moh flash:music_on_hold.au"When users transfert call, moh was diffused (normal).But my customer want specific moh for 3 phones (specific moh for 3 phones tranfering). But I don'...

Hello,I need to up the RAM in my 3 7815 ibm call manager servers and cannot find a IBM part number. I tried to order from my Cisco reseller and they asked for the IBM part number as well. Does anyone know how to order ram for these servers?Thanks