IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a customer who purchased CCM 4.2 and IP phones: 7911 for the Factory part.He is wondering if there is a solution for his factory since the people in the Factory cannot hear the rining!It might be possible to have analogue lines instead an...

twissam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to remove the requirement to press # to dial a party's extension followed by the # sign when using Auto Attendent's Dial by Extension?We want to be able to have the user just dial the extension. I thought about changing the script to...

I have a customer which has 2 sites. Site A has all the CCM, Unity Connection & IPCCX servers with no users nor IP Phones, while Site B has all the users, phones and the two 3825 Voice Gateways. Site A & Site B are linked by WAN only. I have setup 2 ...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reg: DSPs

Hi Guys,How do you find out what kind of PVDM is installed on the voice gateway. For example whether it is pvdm2-16 or pvdm2-48. And also is it possible to see how many DSP's are on the router.Tks

I was asked to look for a way to get Report on our E1 links of our H323 Gateways. So i tried using RTMT (Call Activities Reports Archive) and got the attached diagram as Result. Can anyone tell me how this Diagramm can tell me if our 4 E1 (120 Channe...

Ok for some reason I am having a problem with this. Which settings in Call Manager forwards digits to the pstn? Is it "external phone number mask" on the phone?Also, I know this call is going through my gateway, which setting on my dial-peer will for...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes